Keto Chocolate Chip Pecan and Coconut Cookies
These Keto Chocolate Chip Pecan and Coconut Cookies are any low carb cookie lover’s dream! They have the classic look and taste of your favorite homemade cookie, all with only 2.4g net carbs per cookie!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Total Time: 17 minutes
- Yield: 12 Cookies
- 1 Cup Almond Butter
- 1/2 Cup Granular Erythritol
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 Cup Lily’s Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Pecans
- 1/4 Cup Toasted Shredded Unsweetened Coconut
- 1/8 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1/8 Teaspoon Sea Salt or Pink Salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except for the salt. Stir until well combined in a sticky batter.
- Spoon 12 evenly sized cookies onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Sprinkle a pinch of sea salt (or pink Himalayan salt) on each cookie.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until cookie edges start to brown.
If you want to leave an ingredient out like pecans, chocolate chips, or coconut, feel free! The cookies will still come out delicious!
Please note that I am not a certified nutritionist. Any nutritional information that is discussed or disclosed in this post should only be seen as my best amateur estimates based on NET carbs. If nutrition is important to you, I highly encourage you to verify any data you see here with your favorite nutrition calculator.
- Serving Size: 1 Cookie
- Calories: 176 Calories
- Fat: 15.78g
- Carbohydrates: 2.43g NET Carbs
- Fiber: 4.14g
- Protein: 5.71g