Keto Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
These Keto Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies are the ultimate gooey, chewy and deliciously rich low carb dessert! You might want to wash them with a cold glass of unsweetened almond milk!
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 8 Large Cookies
- 2 Tablespoons Melted Butter
- 2 Tablespoons Unsweetened Natural Peanut Butter
- 1/2 Cup Brown Swerve or Regular Granular Swerve
- 1 Egg
- 1 Cup Almond Flour
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 Cup Low Carb Chocolate Chips (I use Lily’s)
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- In a medium bowl mix melted butter, peanut butter, swerve, and egg until very smooth, set aside.
- In a separate bowl mix almond flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt until well combined.
- Add flour mixture to butter mixture and mix until combined.
- Add chocolate chips to combined mixture and stir until just incorporated.
- Roll dough into 8 large balls and place on parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 350 degrees. Allow cookies to cool completely before digging in!
We made these cookies with both the new Brown Swerve and Regular Granular Swerve. The Brown Swerve gives the flavor more depth, and is definitely the preferred taste, but the Regular is also very delicious.
Please note that I am not a certified nutritionist. Any nutritional information that is discussed or disclosed in this post should only be seen as my best amateur estimates based on NET carbs. If nutrition is important to you, I highly encourage you to verify any data you see here with your favorite nutrition calculator.
- Serving Size: 1 Cookie
- Calories: 145 Calories
- Fat: 11.47g
- Carbohydrates: 5g NET Carbs
- Fiber: 2.75g
- Protein: 5.62g