These buffalo egg cups with bacon are your ticket to a quick and easy low carb breakfast!
If you’ve been following me for any amount of time, especially on Instagram, you know, I am an absolute lover of buffalo omelettes.
Over time I’ve gotten better, but sometimes I just can’t get the flip down when making them, so I found a quick and easy, equally delicious alternative!
Buffalo Egg Cups
They are ridiculously simple to make, and even if you’ve tried them before, there’s one new thing I tried that makes a world of a difference.
You can easily line the muffin cups with the raw bacon and set it to bake with the egg mixture. Doing so releases all kinds of yummy bacon-y flavor, making the final product even more satisfying.
I also love the gooey, runny, cream cheese in the center! Who wouldn’t!?
Here’s how I make 12 egg cups at a time:Print
Quick & Easy Buffalo Egg Cups With Bacon!
- Cook Time: 25 mins
- Total Time: 25 mins
- Yield: 12 1x
- 12 eggs
- 12 strips of bacon (uncooked)
- 4 ounces of cream cheese
- 2/3 cup of cheddar cheese
- 1/4 Cup Buffalo Sauce
- Salt and Pepper
- In one bowl beat together 12 large eggs with salt & pepper.
- Line each muffin cup with 1 strip of uncooked bacon
- Separate eggs into muffin tin and place in the oven for 10 minutes at 375 degrees.
- In a separate bowl combine 4 ounces of cream cheese and 2/3 cup of cheddar cheese. Microwave this for 30 seconds, mix, and add 1/4 Cup of buffalo sauce
- When that 10 minute oven timer goes off, put 1-2 tsp of your cheesy mixture in the center of each (still wet) egg cup.
- Return egg cups to oven for 15 minutes or until cooked through.
Please note that I am not a certified nutritionist. Any nutritional information that is discussed or disclosed in this post should only be seen as my best amateur estimates based on NET carbs. If nutrition is important to you, I highly encourage you to verify any data you see here with your favorite nutrition calculator.
- Serving Size: 1 Egg Cup
- Calories: 178 Calories
- Fat: 14g
- Carbohydrates: 1g Total, 1g Net
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 12g
Let me know what you think of these mini masterpieces!