- 12 eggs
- 12 strips of bacon (uncooked)
- 4 ounces of cream cheese
- 2/3 cup of cheddar cheese
- 1/4 Cup Buffalo Sauce
- Salt and Pepper
- In one bowl beat together 12 large eggs with salt & pepper.
- Line each muffin cup with 1 strip of uncooked bacon
- Separate eggs into muffin tin and place in the oven for 10 minutes at 375 degrees.
- In a separate bowl combine 4 ounces of cream cheese and 2/3 cup of cheddar cheese. Microwave this for 30 seconds, mix, and add 1/4 Cup of buffalo sauce
- When that 10 minute oven timer goes off, put 1-2 tsp of your cheesy mixture in the center of each (still wet) egg cup.
- Return egg cups to oven for 15 minutes or until cooked through.
Please note that I am not a certified nutritionist. Any nutritional information that is discussed or disclosed in this post should only be seen as my best amateur estimates based on NET carbs. If nutrition is important to you, I highly encourage you to verify any data you see here with your favorite nutrition calculator.
- Cook Time: 25 mins
- Serving Size: 1 Egg Cup
- Calories: 178 Calories
- Fat: 14g
- Carbohydrates: 1g Total, 1g Net
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 12g