We used to eat it all. the. time.
It all started in our college dorm, which offered specialty pizzas made to order every Friday night. It was nothing short of magical, so it’s something that my hubby and I have always connected over.
Four ingredient low carb pizza crust made with pork rinds
- 1 cup pork rinds, crushed
- 1.5 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 tbsp cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- Pulse pork rinds in blender or food processor until finely ground
- In microwaveable bowl, heat shredded cheddar and cream cheese until smooth ~45 seconds
- Mix cheeses together, add egg and stir. Work quickly, if cheese becomes stiff microwave for 10 sec
- Add pork rind flour and stir until combined
- Press dough out onto parchment covered baking sheet. ~1/4 inch thick, or desired thickness
- Bake at 350 for 5 minutes
- Remove and top with desired toppings and bake for additional 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted
Please note that I am not a certified nutritionist. Any nutritional information that is discussed or disclosed in this post should only be seen as my best amateur estimates based on NET carbs. If nutrition is important to you, I highly encourage you to verify any data you see here with your favorite nutrition calculator.
- Serving Size: 1/2 Pizza
- Calories: 469
- Fat: 38.5
- Carbohydrates: 1.9
- Protein: 28.4