These 5 Minute Chicken Club Stuffed Avocados make for an extremely easy, filling, and refreshing meal!
I’ve always had trouble finding meals that are super easy AND super filling. Especially these days, with intense pregnancy hunger, there are those times when I need to eat something and I need to eat it now!
When hunger sets in like that, it can be way too easy to settle for low quality, cheap convenience foods, even if your preference is fresh, real food.
That’s why I’m so excited to share with you my newest 5 minute recipe…
Chicken Club Stuffed Avocados
This recipe is based on one of my pre-Keto favorites…a club sandwich. Replacing the bread with the healthy fats from the avocado makes this recipe so much healthier and satisfying.
This recipe is fantastic fresh, but can also be the perfect leftover creation.
If you’ve been low carb or Keto for a while, and you’re anything like me, you might probably have a decent amount of cooked chicken and bacon ready to use at all times.
Easy 5 minute chicken club stuffed avocados
- 6 oz grilled chicken, diced
- 4 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 2 avocados
- 1 lime
- 1/3 cup tomato, diced
- 4 tbsp. mayo
- 3 tbsp. cilantro
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Cut avocados in half and remove pits
- Scoop out avocado and mash in bowl with fork
- Combine mashed avocado with mayo and seasoning
- Add diced chicken, bacon, tomatoes, cilantro and juice from half lime
- Add mixture into avocado, sprinkle with remaining bacon and cilantro if desired
- Squeeze lime juice over top and serve
Cook bacon and chicken along with weekly meal prep foods to make this lunch in only 5 minutes during the week
Lime juice will help prevent avocado from browning