Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake is always the answer, no matter the question. Check out this easy recipe to make a Fall favorite low carb style!
It's starting to look like Fall around here with the leaves falling and the sun setting earlier... despite our oddly warm Missouri temperatures (why is the heat index 100 degrees today?!)
Like I mentioned in my last post for absolutely delicious Keto Broccoli Cheddar Soup, I'm going to be pumping out a lot of Fall recipes this season from comfort foods to yummy desserts.
And I'm really excited for this recipe because it contains one of everybody's favorite Fall staples: Pumpkin.
Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake
A note about pumpkin...be careful because you CAN overdo it on Keto. With 4 net carbs in ½ a cup of pumpkin puree, it can be easy to overindulge.
I've seen a lot of recipes for low carb pumpkin cheesecake, but I think one thing that sets this one apart is the yummy crust. Let me know what you think!
The good news is the macros per serving for each serving of this recipe are pretty on point.
Total Carbs: 6g
Net Carbs: 4g
- 2 cups walnuts
- 3 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 2 teaspoon sweetener, if desired (optional)
Pumpkin Cheesecake Fluff
- 16 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered Swerve
- ⅔ cup heavy whipping cream
- ⅔ cup pumpkin puree
- 2 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
To make the walnut crust:
- Preheat oven to 350
- In food processor, place all crust ingredients and pulse until dough like consistency, scraping down sides as necessary
- Press dough into 24 cm round baking dish and bake for 12-15 minutes until lightly brown
- Remove and let cool for 20 minutes
To make the pumpkin cheesecake fluff:
- In large bowl, whip softened cream cheese, heavy whipping cream and swerve together until fluffy (hand mixer or stand mixers works best)
- Add pumpkin spice, pumpkin puree and vanilla and beat until combined
- Spread cheesecake fluff on cooled walnut crust and refrigerate for at least two hours or until set
If the pie crust "dough" in food processor seems too dry, add another tablespoon of butter.
Serving Size:1 Slice
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 346Total Fat: 33gCarbohydrates: 6gNet Carbohydrates: 4gFiber: 2gProtein: 6g