This easy keto egg salad is a quick and healthy low carb lunch with plenty of protein and delicious flavor!
The other day I asked my Facebook friends what one Keto staple they could eat every day was.
Two of the most popular answers? Eggs and avocados.
And I understand why! These are both delicious, cheap, and easy foods that are really easy to fit into your macros.
I never thought I'd be one to say I could eat eggs every day, but truth is... I totally could.
Need another egg recipe? Check out these delicious buffalo egg cups!
Easy Keto Egg Salad
If you've been Keto for a while, I bet you agree with these answers, and have made eggs and avocados a very regular part of your diet.
That's why the recipe I'm sharing with you today combines BOTH for an awesome low carb, high fat meal.
P.S. This would taste awesome with bacon!Print
Easy Keto Egg Salad
- Yield: 2 Servings 1x
- 1 Avocado, medium
- 6 Eggs
- ⅓ Cup Mayonnaise
- 1 Tsp Dijon Mustard
- Splash of lemon juice (to prevent avocado browning)
- ⅛ Tsp Dill (optional)
- ½ Tbsp fresh chopped parsley (optional)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Cover the eggs with water in a saucepan. Bring to a boil, turn heat off, cover and rest in hot water for 10-15 minutes. (more or less based on preference)
- Run under cold water and peel shells
- Chop the eggs into small pieces, sprinkle with salt and pepper, set aside
- Mash avocado and sprinkle with salt and pepper
- In medium bowl, mix mayo, eggs, mashed avocado, mustard, lemon juice and choice of herbs
- Chill and serve
Please note that I am not a certified nutritionist. Any nutritional information that is discussed or disclosed in this post should only be seen as my best amateur estimates based on NET carbs. If nutrition is important to you, I highly encourage you to verify any data you see here with your favorite nutrition calculator.
- Serving Size: ½ Recipe
- Calories: 575
- Fat: 51g
- Carbohydrates: 7g Total, 2g Net
- Fiber: 5
- Protein: 20g
22 Easy Keto Salad Recipes (For a Keto-Friendly Diet) - IzzyCooking
Monday 24th of October 2022
[…] Keto Egg Salad […]
Saturday 5th of February 2022
I like the sound of this, may add some chopped chives to give nice colour too.
Keto Egg Salad – KETOAXIS
Friday 12th of November 2021
[…] Read more […]
Thursday 1st of July 2021
This egg salad is delicious!! I've started a new diet and am so glad I've found this recipe.. Thanks for sharing... 🥰
Monday 12th of April 2021
This was delicious, but way too soupy for a sandwich. Will decrease the mayo next time. Loved the avacado in there. Will also try with some "Everything but the Bagel" seasoning.