These Keto White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Blondies are a decadent treat that you won't even believe are low carb! Mouthwateringly delicious, and simple to make, you might want to consider doubling the recipe!
I've always loved blondies, but I'm probably one of the last people in the universe to realize that they're essentially just vanilla brownies. Thankfully, that realization lead to a few simple tweaks to my delicious recipe for keto brownies to make another equally delicious dessert.
What ingredients do I need?
You probably have most of these ingredients already in your pantry! If you need to order, I've also included a couple affiliate links to my favorite brands.
- Brown Sweetener (I use Brown Swerve)
- Vanilla Extract
- Almond Flour (I use Bob's Red Mill)
- Baking Powder
- Keto Friendly White Chocolate Chips (I use ChocZero)
- Macadamia Nuts
A note about Keto Friendly White Chocolate Chips
The main star of this recipe is the white chocolate chips. Keto friendly white chocolate chips are really difficult to master, but I think ChocZero has done an incredible job. The taste is on point, and they melt just right.
I have tried making desserts with the popular Bake Believe brand, and even though they're tasty chips, I haven't had great success with them melting in a pleasing way.
Because of that I wouldn't recommend substituting anything for the ChocZero white chocolate chips.
What's the nutrition look like?
I'm so happy with how to nutrition info came out for this recipe because the keto blondies are so good you'll probably want to have more than one!
For one serving (1/12 of the 8x8 pan) you're looking at:
Calories: 175.3 Calories
Total Carbs (including erythritol): 14.2g
Sugar Alcohols: 8g
Net Carbs: 2.8g
Remember, net carbs equal total carbs minus fiber minus sugar alcohols. Most people following a keto diet count net carbs instead of total carbs because of the way our bodies process fiber and sugar alcohols.
Here's a breakdown of nutrition for the ingredients I used:
And here's how you make the delicious keto white chocolate macadamia nut blondies!
- 6 tablespoons salted butter, softened
- ½ cup Brown Swerve
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup ChocZero White Chococlate Chips
- ½ cup macadamia nuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 and line an 8x8 baking dish with parchment, set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream the butter and Brown Swerve. Mix in the eggs and vanilla. Add the almond flour, baking powder and salt.
- Fold in white chocolate chips and macadamia nuts and scrape batter into prepared 8x8 baking dish.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes. A toothpick should come out mostly clean. It may appear a little jiggly but almond flour sets as it cools.
- Allow to cool for COMPLETELY. Cooling it in the fridge is best, plus this tastes even better the next day! Cut into 12 pieces.
Allow the blondies to cool completely before attempting to cut. This is very important to avoid crumbling. Cooling in the fridge has worked the best for me.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Serving Size:1 Blondie
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 175.3Total Fat: 14.9gCarbohydrates: 14.2gNet Carbohydrates: 2.8gFiber: 3.4gSugar Alcohols: 8gProtein: 4.1g