This Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Soup will be a weekly staple in your house, especially in the colder months! This burger that you slurp from a spoon is comforting, cheesy, and doesn't miss a single flavor from the classic handheld version.
I don't know about you, but my household is 100% ready for Fall. Soups and all. The leaves are changing, the weather is cooling down, and I can finally justify my new sweater purchases!
Through all of those things, one of my absolute favorite things about Fall is all of the comfort foods! They warm the body, bring people together, and just feel so good to eat...you know what I mean?
Some of my favorite carb cutting soups include:
But today, there's a new, delicious, kid and husband approved recipe that's super easy to make, and with simple ingredients!
Keto Spicy Bacon Cheeseburger Soup
This recipe actually comes from my first cookbook! The "I Love My Instant Pot" Keto Diet Recipe Book. This book includes 175 delicious, and simple recipes that can help you find success on your keto journey.
If you don't have an Instant Pot yet, I'd highly recommend it! They're simple devices that can make meal time sooo much easier. Not to mention, they make the greatest hard boiled eggs I've ever had in just a few minutes. Anyway..back to soup...
One thing's for sure about this recipe...every time I make it there are ZERO leftovers...so feel free to double, or triple the recipe, like I've seen many of you do with my Keto Broccoli Cheddar Soup!
The original recipe comes out with a nice spice because of the pickled jalapenos, but you can definitely leave them out if spicy soup isn't your thing.
Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Soup Nutrition
Here's a breakdown of the nutrition for this recipe. As always you can adjust ingredients to meet your macro preferences. I always recommend checking your own nutrition using an app like Cronometer. The brands you use can make a difference to the overall nutrition.
Per serving we're looking at:
Calories: 358 Calories
Total Carbs: 5.6g
Net Carbs: 4.6g
And here's how to make it in your Instant Pot!
- 1 pound 85% lean ground beef
- ½ medium onion, sliced
- ½ (14.5-ounce) can fire-roasted tomatoes
- 3 cups Beef Broth
- ¼ cup cooked crumbled bacon
- 1 tablespoon chopped pickle jalapenos
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 pickle spear, diced
- Press the Saute button and add ground beef. Brown beef halfway and add onion. Continue cooking beef until no pink remains. Press the Cancel button. Add tomatoes, broth, bacon, jalapenos, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and Worcestershire sauce, and stir. Place cream cheese on top in middle.
- Click lid closed. Press the Soup button and adjust time for 15 minutes. When timer beeps, quick-release the pressure. Top with diced pickles and garnish with shredded cheddar.
If you're not a fan of spicy foods, simply omit the jalapenos from the dish. Feel free to add your personal favorite burger toppings to this--get creative!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 358Total Fat: 24gCarbohydrates: 4.6 NETgFiber: 1gProtein: 23.5g