This recipe for keto chili cheese dip is the perfect meaty, cheesy dish to have as an appetizer or low carb snack! Easy to make and only 4.6 grams of net carbs per serving, it’ll be hard to put it down!
I love dips. They’re such a delicious, crowd-pleasing in-between dish somewhere between a snack and a meal. Truly, I could eat most dips as my entire meal, and if you’re reading this…I bet you feel the same!
It’s definitely time to expand the dip section of my site. The keto cheesy chorizo dip I made a few years ago is still amazing, but there are so many other flavors left to explore! And I’m excited to take on the challenge.
And if you wanted to go even easier, and still low carb, feel free to grab a few cans of chili without beans from your local grocery store and mix it with the cheese. There’s no shame in that time-saving method!
What ingredients do you need to make keto chili cheese dip?
For the chili:
- Meats (ground beef, ground Italian sausage, bacon)
- Tomatoes (tomato paste, diced tomatoes with green chilies)
- Seasonings (minced garlic, chili powder, cumin, paprika, salt, pepper)
- Veggies (diced onion, green bell peppers
For the cheese:
- Cream Cheese
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese
What can you use to dip on keto?
There are a lot of great, low carb options, and as keto becomes more popular, the list keeps growing! Some ideas are:
- Pork Rinds
- Low Carb Tortilla Chips – like Siete Chips
- Quest Chips
- Sliced Cucumber
- Mini Sweet Peppers
This dip makes 8 servings of about 1/2 cup each. Your nutrition info will vary greatly based on the chili you use, but if you use the recipe I’m linking to, for one serving of keto chili cheese dip you’re looking at:
Calories: 501 Calories
Total Carb: 6.09 grams
Fiber: 1.43 grams
Net Carbs: 4.6 grams
Protein: 27.8 grams
Fat: 40.5 grams
More delicious keto dips:
- Keto Cheesy Sausage Dip from All Day I Dream About Food
- BLT Dip from Joy Filled Eats
- Low Carb Spinach Artichoke Dip from Wholesome Yum
- Keto Chili
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
1. Heat the chili in a large pot over medium heat. Stir in the softened cream cheese until well combined. If the cream cheese is cold, it will remain lumpy until its fully melted.
2. Stir in the shredded cheese and stir. Let cook on low for 3-5 minutes until all cheese is melted, dip is fully heated and all ingredients are well combined. Serve warm.
Serving Size:1/2 cup
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 501 Total Fat: 40.5gCarbohydrates: 6.09gNet Carbohydrates: 4.6gFiber: 1.43gProtein: 27.8g