These keto chicken pesto pizzas are the perfect fresh and flavorful, low carb entree to satisfy your savory taste craving! Made in the air fryer, it cuts down on the cooking time, and delivers a delicious pairing of chicken and pesto.
If you've been following me for a while, you probably know that I'm a big fan of chicken crust pizzas.
Substituting the bready, high carb crust of a traditional pizza with zero carb, high protein chicken is such a great idea for a keto diet.
When it comes down to it, the toppings really are the most important part of a pizza anyway, am I right?
Still needing that bread-like crust? Check out this recipe for fathead pizza: a keto-friendly dough that's made from almond flour and mozzarella cheese. You should also check out this keto air fryer calzone and my yummy keto pizza pockets!
What ingredients do you need to make keto chicken pesto pizza?
All you need is:
- Ground Chicken
- Basil Pesto
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Grape Tomatoes
This recipe comes from my book, "The I Love My Air Fryer Keto Diet 5-Ingredient Recipe Book." It's packed with 175 easy recipes for keto-friendly meals that are made in your air fryer.
Here's a quick description:
The keto diet is more convenient (and affordable) than ever! Now you can make fast, delicious whole-food meals that will keep you in ketosis using your favorite kitchen appliance—the air fryer.
Now you can easily learn how to cook 175 mouth-watering, keto-friendly dishes using only five—or fewer—key ingredients. These recipes are fast, inexpensive, and don’t require a lot of prepping or shopping, making them a satisfying, flavorful fit to your busy schedule.
This recipe makes 4 6-inch pizzas. For one of them, you're looking at:
Calories: 318 Calories
Total Carbs: 4 grams
Fiber: 0 grams
Net Carbs: 4 grams
Protein: 28 grams
Fat: 19 grams
- 1 pound ground chicken thighs
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ cup basil pesto
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 grape tomatoes, sliced
- Cut four squares of parchment paper to fit into your air fryer basket.
- Place ground chicken in a large bowl and mix with salt and pepper. Divide mixture into four equal sections.
- Wet your hands with water to prevent sticking, then press each section into a 6-inch circle onto a piece of parchment paper. Place each chicken crust into tair fryer basket working in batches if needed.
- Adjust the temperature to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and set the timer for 10 minutes, turning crusts halfway through cooking.
- When the timer beeps, spread 1 tablespoon pesto across the top of each crust, then sprinkle with ¼ cup mozzarella and top with 1 sliced tomato. Continue cooking at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 2 minutes. Cheese will be melted and brown when done. Serve warm.
Serving Size:1 6-Inch Pizza
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 318Total Fat: 19gCarbohydrates: 4gNet Carbohydrates: 4gFiber: 0gProtein: 28g