These sheet pan chicken fajitas are a 20 minute easy, keto-friendly, go-to meal! Enjoy them on a salad, in a low carb tortilla, or straight from the bowl!
This easy chicken fajitas recipe is the SHEET! That’s because it’s completely cooked on a single pan and baked right in your oven.
Chicken fajitas have long been my go to at any Mexican restaurant. Nothing beats the flavor of the chicken strips cooked to perfection with spices, peppers, and onions.
What’s amazing is chicken fajitas are keto-friendly by default, and they’re incredibly simple to make by yourself at home, even using just one pan!
Other Mexican Style Keto Recipes
- Keto Cheese Shell Taco Cups
- Air Fryer Chicken Fajitas
- Keto Chicken Enchilada Bowl
- Keto Mexican 7 Layer Dip
What ingredients do you need to make chicken fajitas?
For this easy keto sheet pan recipe all you’ll need is:
- Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts – Sliced into 1/2-inch strips
- Fajita Seasoning – You can buy a packet at the store or make your own keto friendly fajita seasoning
- Red Bell Pepper – Sliced into 1/4-inch slices
- Green Bell Pepper – Sliced into 1/4-inch slices
- Yellow Onion– Sliced into 1/4-inch slices
- Olive Oil
How should I serve sheet pan chicken fajitas?
The method of serving is completely up to you, but some ideas are enjoying the fajitas on a salad, with a bowl of cauliflower rice, or with a low carb tortilla. Keep in mind, if you do go the low carb tortilla route, most brands you’ll find contain wheat, which some choose to avoid on a keto diet.
My favorite brand of low carb tortilla is Mama Lupe’s Low Carb Tortillas. They’re only 3 grams of net carbs per tortilla and super delicious. They’re literally always my go-to, so I highly recommend them.
Some people following a keto diet choose to avoid vegetables like peppers and onions because they are higher in carbs, but in my opinion they’re not high enough to be completely ruled out.
This recipe makes 4 delicious, low carb servings. For one serving you’re looking at:
Calories: 271.87 Calories
Total Carbs: 10.43 grams
Fiber: 1.31 grams
Net Carbs: 9.12 grams
Protein: 35.4 grams
Fat: 12.3 grams
And here’s a breakdown based on the ingredients I used:
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast, sliced into 1/2 inch slices
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced 1/4 inch slices
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced 1/4 inch slices
- 1/2 yellow onion, sliced 1/4 inch slices
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 packet fajita seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Place the chicken, peppers, and onion in a large bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle the fajita seasoning into the bowl and toss to coat evenly.
- Place all the ingredients onto a lined baking sheet and arrange in a single layer. Bake for 20 minutes or until the vegetables are tender and the chicken has an internal temperature of at least 165 degrees. Serve warm with choice of sour cream, guacamole and a squeeze of fresh lime juice, if desired.
Serving Size:1/4 of Recipe
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 271.87Total Fat: 12.3gCarbohydrates: 10.43gNet Carbohydrates: 9.12gFiber: 1.31gProtein: 35.4g